Saturday, March 10, 2012

Not Your Housekeeper

Bleugh. Things did not go as planned and I was not able to swatch the rest of the collection before I left. So I took a risk and brought the last four polishes with me.

This one is based off of Mrs. Hudson and it's called Not Your Housekeeper

It's a purple creme. I've been wearing it the past couple of days. I really love it. This was one of the easier colors to come up with and name.


The polish came out fine and was fine the first couple times I used it. However it got really thick when I redid it for the pictures today. I need to fix whatever issue it is that makes the polishes all super thick if I even want to entertain the idea of selling them. Of course I fixed it with some polish thinner but the rate in which you have to add thinner to the all polish frankens ins concerning.


For the manicure I just got a little lazy and layered Nfu Oh 51 over the polish. I do likeNfu Oh. I believe it was was the first polish I ever ordered online. So there are some interesting facts that are irrelevant to everything.


In case if it wasn't apparent I had to change picture taking methods since I am visiting family. My mother doesn't own a single non-softwhite light bulb so I had to wait until it was the right time of day to take pictures by the window. I like the natural light loads better than I like the light that I usually use, however my dorm window doesn't seem to hit the light lottery. Even though it faces east it never seems to get any light coming in. It confuses and perplexes me.

Next are the episode polishes. The first one is  A Study in Pink. I've worn it multiple times so I'm a little excited to talk about. I have no idea what I'm going to do after the Sherlock frankens. I thought about the 30 day challenge but I don't think I packed that many corresponding colors. I do have all of the Hunger Game polishes so I might play with those.

3 comments:

  1. I love this color, and I would be first in line to buy it if you start selling :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second Violet, the swatches for your franken collection look awesome, and I would be next in line to buy them. I might be biased because I love the show and you do a great interpretation. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful!!! :D

    ReplyDelete