Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Getting "first post" weirdness out of the way

Hello!

I have an actual post all ready to go but I felt odd just shoving it up on my blog without an introduction first. So to get the ball rolling I will tell you real quickly who I am and what I am about and some of my plans for this blog.

I am a 21 year old girl from the Midwest. Currently I live on the East Coast. I'm a Creative Writing Major and I wish to be a stand up comedian. There are three things in my life that I would call passions and those are comedy, gaming, and nail polish.

I used to be a terribly put together young lady in Jr. High and High School. I had no interest in makeup or nail polish. I'm not entirely sure what happened in College but I felt this need and desire to paint my nails and put makeup on. My nail polish collection started with a couple bottles, which quickly grew to 30 some bottles due to a Sinful Colors sale, which eventually grew to the 318 bottles I own currently. I have a ton of makeup as well just not as much.

My plans for my blog is to share my passion for nail polish and make up with the world! I want to show off my nail art and my frankens. I have thought about doing reviews of things, which I might do but it's not in the cards currently, but I'm a little slow at buying products. I am entertaining the prospect of completing the 30 day challange and the 52 week challange, except doing it as 52 days because I cannot keep a mani for a week, but I'm unsure. I love doing my nails, I do them roughly everyday, but the idea of having my mani's planned out for me a month in advance doesn't seem that fun. I also will blog about things that catch my attention, like comedy and gaming related things, but don't worry, this won't be the "I had a sandwich today" type blog.

So, thank you for reading and I hope you keep reading!
-Bev

No comments:

Post a Comment